Suspension forks are wonderful for light riding, but difficult to fit a rack onto. Our lightweight solution offers compatibility with a wide range of suspension forks, while ensuring solid and reliable performance.
• Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
• Mounts to quick-release skewer*.
• Included rubberized “V” brackets ensure a stable 3 points of contact on each fork blade at all times.
*Bonus Skewer included will fit many fork types, but some users may need to supply their own extra-long rear skewer to accommodate thicker dropouts.
• Fore/aft adjustment slots accommodate a wide variety of fork angles/rakes.
• Fits forks up to 42mm in diameter.
• Integrated safety top tabs prevent bag slipping**
• Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
• Lifetime warranty.
**May not fit wider spacing found on some larger bags.
**Not recommended for use with bags over 12L per side.
**Always use 2 bags, to prevent loss of control caused by load imbalance.
Compatibility: Traditional QR - 26”, 27”, 27.5”, 28”, 29”, 700c
Weight: 575 g / 1.27 lbs (including hardware)
Capacity: 18 kg / 40 lbs (9 kg each side)